A shopping destination in the crossroads of Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany.
- More than 100 boutiques offering leading local and international brands
- Clothing, accessories and interior articles with savings of 30 to 60% on the recommended retail price all year round
- Arrive in comfort and style via the Shopping Express® the coach service from Brussels
- More than 1600 free parking lots
- Charming restaurants serving delicious traditional food
- Car free shopping street in a rustic historical area: shaft towers of the former mines
- Open on Sundays
At the crossroads of Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands, Maasmechelen Village is home to more than 100 boutiques offering leading local and international brands at reduced prices all year round. Brands like Links of London, Guess, HUGO BOSS, Ted Baker, UGG® Australia, Swarovski and Versace are available with savings of 30 to 60% on the recommended retail price. Shopping is a real pleasure here thanks to the spacious 21st-century village-style setting that lends itself to a relaxed and stress-free atmosphere.
And with glorious countryside, picturesque villages, historic cities and fine gastronomic heritage nearby, make your visit to Maasmechelen Village part of a longer stay in the region. Less than an hour’s drive from Brussels, Antwerp, Düsseldorf, Cologne and Maastricht, this relaxed and sophisticated shopping haven is easily accessible.